WAN Market Size Report
There’s no question that the enterprise wide area network (WAN) market is in a state of flux.
We’ve seen multiple disruptions in the way multinational corporations construct WANs: a move toward cloud computing, migration of the data center away from corporate premises, and, especially, the introduction of SD-WAN.
To help carriers, vendors, and enterprise IT infrastructure teams understand how these changes will affect the business of telecom, we’ve created the new WAN Market Size Report.
- The total range of global WAN revenues across hundreds of runs of our model
- The contribution of each product to the total WAN market size including MPLS port revenue, DIA port revenue, local access revenue, business broadband revenue, and SD-WAN revenue
- Separate WAN market revenue data for nine geographic regions
- Results broken out by product revenue, geographic region, and country
- Forecasts predicting global, regional, and country level data for the next five years