WAN Geography Benchmark
You know you want to move to a data center that houses cloud providers. But there are over 4,000 data centers to consider. And hundreds of carriers–some you might have heard of, while other well-connected options are under your radar.
Further, you have your own set of competing priorities—from proximity to price to selecting a data center that is well connected.
Nothing will sort this out quicker than a WAN Geography Benchmark.
Our methodology ranks data centers based on your priorities and illustrates how they stack up against one another. The final product paints a clear picture of which data centers are the best fit for each of your office locations.
Here’s what you can expect from this data-rich deliverable:
- A ranked list of data centers matching your profile.
- Customizable ranking tools. What’s most important to you in a data center: distance from an office, number of carriers present, richness of cloud provider connectivity, or price? Assign importance to each factor to see how your rankings change.
- A full list of cloud access providers and exchanges present at your chosen geographies.
- Details on other data centers that fall outside your selected criteria.
- A full list of carriers at recommended data centers.
Download the product brochure on this page to get a full overview of this tool.